Excellent Rewards Program
Welcome to the Excellent Rewards Program ("X Rewards"). By becoming a Member, one agrees to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Membership is free of charge and is open to all individuals.
- Membership is limited to individuals over 18 years, who are acting in a personal capacity and not in the capacity of a company.
- Individuals, called the Account Holder are eligible to add an additional person(s) to their account.
- One does not need to join the Loyalty Program to purchase products instore or online. However, one must enroll as a Loyalty Member to earn Points.
- Employees of Excellent Stores Limited are not eligible to participate in the Loyalty Program.
- There is no limit to the number of participants in the Loyalty Program.
- By becoming a Member of the Excellent Stores Loyalty Program, one is eligible to take part in exclusive offers, services, events and much more. Members will also earn points, which correlate to the different membership tiers and reward incentives.
- Companies, Decorators, groups, associations and other entities, or others making commercial or bulk purchases are not eligible for membership. Membership may not be used for reselling or profit.
- It is the Member’s responsibility, and a condition for membership, to keep one’s email address and contact details up to date.
- In the event of a dispute over ownership of an account, the Account Holder will be deemed to be the owner and beneficiary of the account.
HOW TO JOIN
- Individuals can enrol at any Excellent Stores locations, at the Cashiers, Click and Collect computer and Gift Registry Area or online via www.myexcellentstores.com.
- To enrol one would need an email address, phone number, and Date of Birth.
- After successful enrolment, you would be sent an email with a unique QR code and welcome package.
- A secondary member can be added to an account, in the presence of the primary account holder.
BENEFITS - POINTS & TIERS
- Being a Member of the Excellent Stores Loyalty Program, the Member is entitled to earn rewards points on every whole dollar the Member spends in-store or online, in addition to special perks and offers, introduced from time to time.
- The Program has two (2) Tiers of Membership – Excellent Loyalty Member and Excellent VIP Loyalty Member.
- Loyalty Program Tiers are based on Member’s qualifying purchases in a rolling 365-day period. This period is defined from Feb 1st to Jan 31st the following year.
- Member’s Tier is based on the Member’s spending habits. Once a Member has spent $8,500, the Member will automatically qualify for VIP Status for the rest of the period and enjoy VIP status for the subsequent period as defined in 3.3 above. An email will be sent to VIP members within 24 hours of achieving VIP status.
- Excellent Loyalty Member Benefits
- Points for Shopping – for every whole $1 spent, Members earn 1 Point
- Points do not expire and valid for the life of the Loyalty Program
- No minimums are applicable to redeem points
- Loyalty Members will receive advance notices of Sales and New Arrivals, Exclusive Offers & Discounts
- Loyalty Members will receive a Special Reward on their birthday
- All Regular Membership benefits
- Double Bonus Points for special promotions
- Special VIP Access - Skip the line to cash in-store
- Exclusive Early Access to Sales
- Invitation to Special Events
- Special Gifts
- Customer Appreciation Freebies
- Points earned through the Loyalty Program are non-negotiable and cannot be redeemed either in whole or in part for cash.
- Points are awarded on every purchase, including sale items and gift cards but not on fees such as shipping fees nor purchase of Marketplace items online. Points earned from purchases can take up to 30 minutes to appear on a Member’s account.
- To earn points in-store, Members must present their QR Code or provide their name, email or phone number associated with their loyalty account at checkout.
- To earn points online, one must be logged in as a loyalty customer before one’s order is placed.
- Points earned are calculated on the value of the items purchased, whether the purchase is settled using Reward Points or paid for with Gift Cards.
- Points can be used as a method of payment at Excellent Stores. At redemption in-store, Members need to present their ID or Permit used when they enrolled as a member.
- Points are redeemable for online purchases at checkout. Any exceptions will be communicated accordingly.
- Members can check their point balance by visiting any Excellent Stores location or by emailing Customer Care at email@example.com.
- Reward Points will not be given retroactively.
- Members on a shared account accumulate Points for the benefit of the Account Holder. Only the Account Holder is entitled to redeem points.
- Points earned in the Loyalty Program are non-transferrable.
- In the case of returns, Points originally earned from the purchase, will automatically be deducted from the Member’s account balance. If a purchase was paid for by points, and a return was done, a Refund will be issued as store credit in the form of a gift card.
- Points acquired through fraudulent or any means in violation of the Loyalty Program Terms and Conditions, are invalid and the Member’s account will be immediately terminated, and any reward points existing or accrued in said account will be deemed void. The relevant information on the violation will also be given to the authorities.
- Members who accidentally delete their QR Code, can request a replacement by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If Points were not properly applied to a Member’s account, or if Members encounter any issue(s) with the Loyalty Program, Members must contact Excellent Stores Customer Care by email at, email@example.com. Members must specify name, phone number, and email address associated with their account, the date of the purchase and/or the issue(s) encountered. Redress will be entertained no later than thirty (30) days after the purchase/ issue(s).
- By joining the Loyalty Program, Members consent and subscribe to receiving, Loyalty Related Newsletter/Promotional emails, text messages, including loyalty program marketing emails and SMS, from Excellent Stores. Such emails and text messages include, but are not limited to, a Loyalty Program welcome email, an account update email, or other communications that relates to one’s Membership.
TERMINATION AND MODIFICATION
- Excellent Stores Limited reserves the right, at any time, in its sole discretion and without notice, to add or change rules of the Tier Membership, Reward Points and any other Terms and Conditions in the Loyalty Program. Such changes may affect Points already earned and/or the value of Rewards already accumulated and/or the ability to earn Points and/or redeem Rewards.
- If Excellent Stores Limited terminates the Loyalty Program, any Points or Rewards in the Member’s account will automatically expire, and access to the Program will automatically cease.
- Qualifying purchases and the award of Points, as reflected in Excellent Stores’ records, shall be deemed correct. Excellent Stores reserves the right to determine the qualification for any transaction and to correct and or modify the Reward at any time based on Excellent Stores’ records.
- If a Member no longer wants to be part of the Program, the Member may cancel his/her Membership by contacting Excellent Stores Customer Care at firstname.lastname@example.org. Members must specify name, address, phone number, and email address associated with the relevant account, and confirm that they wish to be removed from the Program.
- Members acknowledge and agree that, upon cancellation of their membership, Members forfeit any Points they may have earned and/or any Rewards that might otherwise have been available during their participation in the Program.
- If one wishes to return to the Loyalty Program, that person will be required to re-join and on enrolment, the Member’s account will start at zero balance.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Excellent Stores Limited will not be liable for any system failure or malfunction of the Loyalty Program or any consequences as a result thereof.
- Excellent Stores Limited accepts no liability for any loss or damages arising from suspension, variation, or termination of the Loyalty Program, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- For more information about the Loyalty Program and Membership, contact Excellent Stores at email@example.com or call 868-225-1010. Answers to this Loyalty Program and related questions may also be viewed in EXCELLENT REWARDS FAQs.
©2022 EXCELLENT STORES LIMITED. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.