Microscopic Chemistry (Age 8+)
Availability: Out of stock
For budding scientists, this is the Microscopic Chemistry set with 30 experiments for an immersion into the microscopic world: instant crystals, polymerization, acid-base reaction and more!
The kit contains three magnifying lenses to place on the workstation or the goggles for seeing in close-up. The workstation lights up from below. Many accessories included: pipettes, tweezers, measuring cup, Petri dishes, reagents, and many more.
This is an incredible educational toy that engages children with basic STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) concepts.
Recommended for children age 8 years and over. Requires 2 LR06-AA batteries, not included. The colours and content may vary slightly.
- • Illuminated workstation
- • 1 articulated arm
- • 1 magnifying glass x5 and 1 magnifying glass x1.5
- • 1 Fresnel lens x3
- • 1 protective goggles, 1 goggle support, 1 goggle strap,
- • Colouring: blue, yellow, red
- • 1 sodium acetate (50g), 1 sodium bicarbonate (40g)
- • 1 snow powder (20g)
- • 1 copper sulphate (12g)
- • 3 petri dishes
- • 1 black filter, 1 pipette, tweezers
- • 1 beaker
- • 2 measuring cups (100 ml) and 1 measuring spoon
- • 1 straw and 2 stirrers
- • 1 lens cloth
Write Your Own Review